Jonathan Grove and Mathew Hall started working side by side at Applied Refrigeration / Delco Pipe fitters in 1998.
Training and doing their apprenticeship in air conditioning, refrigeration and mechanical pipe installations.
In 2006 They formed HALLGROVE WA Pty Ltd to expand on their skills and expertise in mechanical pipe work to provide the highest quality installations and grow their reputation as one of the best teams in the industry.
This partnership that started in 1998 is now a 20 year partnership and are very Proud that this year, 2016, HALLGROVE celebrate 10 years in business.
HALLGROVE are industry leaders across WA in the installation of
- Chilled and heating water pipe work in copper, HDPE, stainless steel and Steel
- Condensing water
- Compressed air
- Built up refrigeration plants
- All air conditioning equipment ( wall splits, cassettes, evaporative units, under ceiling units package units and ducted units)
- 2 pipe and 3 pipe VRV/ VRF systems
- Air conditioning and refrigeration pipe work
- Cool and Freezer rooms
- Small duct work projects
- Service and maintenance
- Hanging and installation of mechanical equipment
- Mechanical installations in accordance with Green Star Energy Council
Project management is a major part of the service HALLGROVE provides.
All our projects and staff are monitored and assessed for full compliance with the ARC Tick, Australian standard and industry standards.
At HALLGROVE we are constantly upgrading and improving our work methods to accommodate new practices and technologies.
HALLGROVE have adapted systems and processes that ensure that all projects are installed in accordance with specifications and drawings using the best materials, equipment and workmanship possible.
Our commitment to complete quality mechanical services installations is displayed in our work and is the reason why we are widely regarded as the best in the business.